- Create a WordPress Account using the email which received your login details at https://wordpress.com/start/
- Verify WordPress Account
- Go to the Membership Login page and enter your login details you received by email
- If you are not logged in to WordPress on your browser you will be asked to login to your WordPress Account
- Once logged in, go to https://mydrumcondra.ie/wp-admin
- Click on ‘Pages’ on the bar on the left hand side of the page
- Hover over your business page and click ‘Edit’
- When you are finished editing your page, click ‘Update’ on the right hand side of the page
Why two different logins?
Since you are being given access to actually go into the website and edit the site itself, you need a WordPress account because that is what the site is built using. You then need the login on the Membership page because that account is a User on the website that has been given access to your business page.
For any queries or aid contact us using: email@example.com